Pages

Monday, November 24, 2008

I've got gas and I'm smiling


I drive around town with a big smile on my face. I almost felt giddy the other day when I went to town and the price for gas was down to $1.71 a gallon. Only a few months ago it was nearly $4.20! I felt like I couldn't go anywhere, and then when I did go to town It took all day, because I combined all my errands into one trip.
It not only made me feel like I couldn't go anywhere, then everything else started going up too!

The high gas prices we suffered over the summer did make me stop and think every time I had to go somewhere. I even got a bike so that I can run smaller errands. Perhaps it was a change for the better. I try to plan things a little better now, and don't take the luxury of a vehicle for granted anymore.

No comments: