Pages

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Ballroom Dancing

This last summer a girl in our ward asked if Erik would be interested in Ballroom dancing. In order for her to be on the team she had to find a boy for the team.

"NO WAY" was the reply.

The local teacher was offering Summer classes as you go for just $5 each week, so I told Erik that all I wanted him to do was try it once. If he didn't like it, he didn't have to do it. He went and was hooked.

This fall he tried out for the team and made it. The high-school age group is quite large with many popular kids in it. (might have something to do with several shows on TV)

He has enjoyed going to the practices, but refuses to demonstrate what he has learned, so I was pretty amazed when I saw that he had learned so much. I had to share the video. It may be the only time you see him dance;o)

He starts out in front on the right, but most of the dance is on the back left.