I've been tagged by Deena. I am supposed to write six quirky things about myself , and then tag others. It actually took a day or so to think about this. Here goes.
1. I don't like colored towells. You can't bleach them.
2. I am extremely afraid of being run over by a semi truck on the interstate.
3. I must wash and moisturize my face every night even if I didn't wear makeup that day.
4. I can't sleep without putting chapstick on.
5. I always have to have nuts in the house (Thanks Grandma Barney! She once told me that if she had nuts in the house, things were finantially OK....depression era thing)
6. I cook with one hand on my hip. I never noticed it until my husband told me I looked like my mother when I stand in front of the stove.
I now tag Shannon, and Kristen...when you get a minute!
1 comment:
The hand on the hip thing I automatically thought of your Mom.. I think Grandma did it too?? My Mom too for that matter??? I will have to pay attention if I do it now.
Thanks for playing
Post a Comment