Pages

Friday, January 9, 2009

Tag I'm IT

I got tagged. This one really made me think. I actually had to get out the scrapbook to see what I was up to.
Here goes:
5 things I was doing 10 years ago:

  • I was pregnant with Natalie (which meant feeling like I had the flu and throwing up at least half a dozen times a day for six months)
  • I had long hair, and then cut it really short
  • 1999 was the year Erik' s appendix burst and he spent 2 weeks in the hospital
  • I was in the Nursury at church (where I could easily sit and snack on crackers to keep from being sick)
  • I got a newer better camera that year

5 things on my to-do list today:

  • Pay off Nicole's braces
  • shop for Toilets, bathtubs, and tile for the upstairs bath (did you know that there are toilets out there that cost as much as a jaccuzzi tub?)
  • Clean up after having the Daughters of the Utah Pioneers luncheon at my house yesterday.
  • RELAX
  • Get a hug from my husband and kids

5 snacks that I LOVE are:

  • Gummy bears (I'm addicted)
  • horehound candy
  • nuts
  • popcorn
  • eclairs

5 things I would do if I were a billionaire:

  • Go to Europe with Paul
  • Donate to the Church
  • Send the kids to college and then around the world
  • Have a maid
  • Have liposuction

I now Tag Deena and Shannon

No comments: