Pages

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Progress

Just putting up some photos of the progress with the kitchen/TV room remodel.  We got allot done over the Memorial Day weekend.  Erik and Nicole painted the computer Desk and Paul finished the wood floor so that FINALLY after nearly two-and-a-half years I no longer have appliances in the front room.  Happy Day!!!








3 comments:

Unknown said...

Your family is very talented! What a Gift :) I am Trina from Latter-daycrafters.com I am wondering if you might like to place my button on your blog? I didn't see a button on yours, but I would be willing to share yours on my site. Check it out @ http://www.latter-daycrafters.com Thanks for your time :) Sincerely, Trina

Heather said...

Sounds great..I just need to remember how to do the whole button thing LOL!

Heather said...

Sounds great..I just need to remember how to do the whole button thing LOL!