Pages

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Letting them Fly

Tomorrow I put my oldest baby on a plane.  She is going on a whirlwind tour of Europe on one of those school trips (with her cousin, Aunt, and Uncle) I think that is the one big reason that we are letting her go.  She will be surrounded by people that care about her when her parents can't be there for her.  We found out this week that her phone that we bought (for this trip) will not work in Europe, and It will be a little harder to communicate, but I am so excited for her to go.  I have never been to Europe, but I think this is a great opportunity to help her descide what direction her life should go.  She has always loved to travel and learn about things.  (She is the only person that I know that can name every country on the planet)  She will try to update her blog when she gets to a hotel with a computer and you can  get there by clicking on her Photo on the right. or following this link



  Good Luck Nicole.  Your Parents Love You Very Much!

No comments: