In my church I am part of a group that plans Girls Camp for girls between the ages of 12 and 18 for 9 wards (separate congregations). This year we are planning on tying quilts to donate to Humanitarian causes. With all of the crazy things going on in the world today it feels good to be a part of this service. We had the 16-18 year old girls get together and put together quilt tops that we will be working on at camp. It was so much fun and the girls were so creative. I do have to say that I am particularly proud of the one that my Nicole came up with. It looked so professional ...hint: it's the brown one :)
 |
| click to make bigger |
2 comments:
That is a great idea! I think the quilts will turn out great.
I think it was awesome that all the fabric and supplies were donated. This project was several years in the making.
Post a Comment