Pages

Sunday, April 10, 2011

GROW!!!

So spring might be on it's way (even though it has snowed/rained nearly non-stop for the last three days)  I got some colorful pots and planted some herbs.  Hopefully they will grow.  I really do like to garden, but haven't done alot of it the last couple of years, because we were always waiting on something to be done with the house/yard.  The kids and I planted the garden boxes a few weeks ago and I am so excited, because this is the first year that I will have water for those early spring veggies that I like thanks to my husbands ingenious plan to collect, store and pump water.  When our secondary water does get turned on in mid-May I just have to flip a valve and I can fill the tanks with that.  It makes it so that I can water anytime instead of just the two days a week that we have a water turn.  This makes me happy :)

No comments: