Pages

Thursday, September 24, 2009

Honey, I wrecked the Van

I got in my first fender-bender. In my driveway on a perfectly nice sunny day. I ran into a big rock on the side since I didn't take the corner sharp enough. Darn sensors didnt beep either, because it was too low and to the side. Looks like the insurance will cover 100%, but I have used up my accident forgiveness for three years. :o(

4 comments:

V+V Staheli Happenings said...

And Nicole starts driving when? Good luck!

Deena ♥ Curtis said...

Ooof, that stinks! I've done something similar before and I just wanted to kick myself for about a week or so! Good luck with that!

Kristen said...

Yuck! Hope it gets fixed soon.

Heather said...

Nicole starts driving in 6 months (Iam I really getting that old?) The new bumper will be in next week. I would have felt better if it was snowing or something.