Awesome effects.. BTW I am getting a new imac soon and Curtis may switch me to elements.. will I be happy or sad? Is it hard to learn? Is there any similarities between the two? UGGH Help! Also thanks for the link to the website for ideas!
Paul will at least be getting some new steel toed shoes... he's not into guns just yet.
Deena, You will LOVE elements. Version 8 just came out and I really like the interface alot better. I have had three ladies who took a class at the college using CS3 (photoshop) who really were just trying to scrapbook. they were able to pick up elements really fast. Elements will do about 95% of what the full version will do, plus it has important things like an undo button and an old school selection tool. I'm not sure why CS3 doesn't have them. Let me come down and teach you! Pleasssseee!
4 comments:
I love this picture! Nicole looks great! You better invest in the shotgun now.
Awesome effects.. BTW I am getting a new imac soon and Curtis may switch me to elements.. will I be happy or sad? Is it hard to learn? Is there any similarities between the two? UGGH Help! Also thanks for the link to the website for ideas!
Paul will at least be getting some new steel toed shoes... he's not into guns just yet.
Deena,
You will LOVE elements. Version 8 just came out and I really like the interface alot better. I have had three ladies who took a class at the college using CS3 (photoshop) who really were just trying to scrapbook. they were able to pick up elements really fast. Elements will do about 95% of what the full version will do, plus it has important things like an undo button and an old school selection tool. I'm not sure why CS3 doesn't have them. Let me come down and teach you! Pleasssseee!
Jessiy wants to know how long it took to do and if she can have something as awsome done to a pict. of hers. ;)
Awsome! I agree with Kristen. You can borrow ours if you need to.
Post a Comment