Pages

Monday, May 11, 2009

Mothers Day Weekend

The kids were big helpers in planting the raised beds Paul made me for our anniversary. It took a few weeks to get them filled and make a soaker hose system for them. I sure hope this works! I assured Nicole and Erik that it could count as some sort of personal progress or merit badge something!
We went up to Maynards Saturday night for some fun volleyball and smores. Did you know that if you get a copper pipe that has holes drilled in it and insert a piece of an old rubber garden hose and add it to a fire it will turn the flames fantastic colors?

Mothers day was great! The kids were so excited for me to open the presents they had made or bought for me. Paul spoiled me and bought me the "everyday" camera that I have had my eye on since it came out a few months ago. It was better than Christmas!




2 comments:

Deena ♥ Curtis said...

That is way cool. No I didn't know about that in the fire.. We'll have to try it. That's a awesome little camera ya got.. SPOILED!!! :0)

Kristen said...

How fun! Your family must really love you! Congrats!