
I spent the entire day Saturday at Weber State taking pictures and shuttling kids between events at the State Science Olympiad. We got there at 7:00am and didn't get home until nearly 10:00pm. You can see Nicole in the back after they won second place. (she had to point out that the kid next to her was standing on his toes and that she is really taller.)
She said that she would like to do it again next year and try for some of the scholarships (especially those from Utah State)
You couldn't pay me enough money to make me ever want to re-live junior high.
On my way through the Science Lab building I ran across an article with my brother in it. How many years has it been hanging there?

1 comment:
I agree about not reliving Jr. HIgh. Congrats to Nicole! That article has to be at least 10 yrs old. Lee and I met 10 years ago right about the time Jarret was graduating from WSU.
Post a Comment