The more I spend time in Photoshop the more I know that there is way more to learn. I try to learn to do something new at least once a week. Sometimes it is just learning to something I already knew how to do...just in a different way. Here is something I learned and did in Photoshop Elements. I never knew that this option existed in elements, but when I did the shortcut keys option ctrl+shift+alt+e it worked just like in Photoshop CS3. So I made this, just to see If I could do it all in Elements. I'm teaching a class this weekend on Text effects, so I was looking to try something difficult.
This might come in handy when doing some camping or senior boy photos. I'm just not really into the "Ghost Rider" look, though now I know how to do it.

.
1 comment:
Very Cool! Such talent.. Are you sure we're related???
Post a Comment