So I was shopping the other day at a local discount store that sells returned, open box items at steep discounts. Ogden BDO Outlet I also have to add that I have been looking for an office chair for a few months. I didn't want anything black, I knew for sure, but nothing seemed to catch my eye. I went to Office Max, perused many online sites, and even looked in IKEA. I wanted something that looked good (because this goes in my newly remodeled kitchen) and was comfortable.
I spotted what I THOUGHT that I wanted. A high back white chair, but it was NOT comfortable, plus I could see the white not being very white after the kids used it for a short time, so I kept looking. I found a PURPLE chair. I hate purple. Especially this shade of purple. Sort of a mauve-ish purple. Ick. Yuck. However, the price tag was only $40. I couldn't bring myself to buy it, but I went home and got on the internet to see if there was anything I could do chance the color of the vinyl. LO and BEHOLD Google came to the rescue and I discovered a spray vinyl that you can get at Auto Zone and similar places. I was almost giddy to discover that I could purchase this stuff locally AND it came in a color I could use. WOO HOO!

1 comment:
I'm excited to try it! I came across your blog off Mormon Moms that Blog and have nomintaed you for a Liebster Award. Check it out at http://utahqueenofchaos.blogspot.com/2013/02/liebster-award.html. I look forward to following you!
Post a Comment