Pages

Thursday, April 12, 2012

Fun Luncheon


Bought a stack of lunch trays at a local thrift store for a school lunch themed  party.

As a member of a local DUP chapter every year or two it is my turn to host a monthly meeting.  I had hoped that our remodel would be done so that I could show it off, but things don't always go as planned.  At the urging of some of the ladies, I went ahead and hosted it in my home that is still very much under remodeling construction.  My husband worked hard to get enough of the flooring so that I could make a sitting area.  I love to come up with fun Ideas, so when I was shopping at a local thrift store and spied a stack of lunch trays I thought it would be fun to use them  (and fun when I have grand-kids too)
Newborn baby booties

booties protect the wood floor

Part of the DUP lesson was on quilts

No comments: