Wow, haven't known anyone who's actually had swine flu.. That's crazy. Glad she is on the mend! Do they test for it by swabbing the nostrils, I mean brain??? like the normal flu?
Yes, the nostril swab was not much fun. They also did some blood tests and took four vials then she proceeded to pass out and then promptly throw up upon regaining consiousness. Except for a fever and bodyaches for one evening, this has been the least flu-like bout of flu I've seen. The Nurse said this strain was fairly mild, though. She goes back in Saturday for tests to make sure she can go back up to Camp.
3 comments:
Wow, haven't known anyone who's actually had swine flu.. That's crazy. Glad she is on the mend! Do they test for it by swabbing the nostrils, I mean brain??? like the normal flu?
Yes, the nostril swab was not much fun. They also did some blood tests and took four vials then she proceeded to pass out and then promptly throw up upon regaining consiousness.
Except for a fever and bodyaches for one evening, this has been the least flu-like bout of flu I've seen. The Nurse said this strain was fairly mild, though.
She goes back in Saturday for tests to make sure she can go back up to Camp.
I am glad she is doing better! Is everyone off quarantine yet? I bet they are anxious to get out fo the house.
Post a Comment