Pages

Monday, April 20, 2009

Photoshop Job

Last summer I helped our friends, the Maynards, come up with the wrap design for their Jeep. He sells Bullfrog spas so I thought it would be cool if it looked like the Jeep were full of water. The four of us got together one night and brainstormed ideas. A few weeks later this is what we came up with.



Last month someone saw the Jeep and hired me to come up with a name/logo for his product. It was a little scary doing something like that for a real customer.

I initially had about 10 prototypes and we narrowed it down and tweaked the details. I never realized that it could take 20 hours and about 40 versions of basically the same thing to come up with something that is label-worthy. Perhaps it will come to a store near you!


1 comment:

Kristen said...

That is so cool Heather! Congrat! You do such a great job.