I never realized you were so premature.. Duh! How much did you weigh? Shows how much I pay attention. I remember seeing pictures from the chubby baby in a crocheted outfit on... You sure made up for some lost time! I also had no idea when your birthday was.. now it won't be hard to remember.
Happy Birth/Valentine's Day!
PS. It's amazing to me they could keep a premature baby alive back then.. You're kind of a miracle!
I weighed 3.5 lbs at birth, but then went to under a pound. I was in the newest NICU in the nation at the time in San Francisco. The doctor who delivered me wanted to treat it more like a late term "procedure", but Mom held her ground. The photos were when I was a month or so old.
2 comments:
I never realized you were so premature.. Duh! How much did you weigh? Shows how much I pay attention. I remember seeing pictures from the chubby baby in a crocheted outfit on... You sure made up for some lost time!
I also had no idea when your birthday was.. now it won't be hard to remember.
Happy Birth/Valentine's Day!
PS. It's amazing to me they could keep a premature baby alive back then.. You're kind of a miracle!
I weighed 3.5 lbs at birth, but then went to under a pound. I was in the newest NICU in the nation at the time in San Francisco.
The doctor who delivered me wanted to treat it more like a late term "procedure", but Mom held her ground.
The photos were when I was a month or so old.
Post a Comment